|HandshoeMouseCanada Privacy Notice|
|Last Updated: January 1, 2014|
| What Personal Information About Customers Does HandshoeMouseCanada Gather?|
| The information we learn from customers helps us to improve the design and usability of our web site. We use server analysis software to see which pages visitors access, in what order, and the duration of time spent on each page. This is to allow us to continually improve the resources on our web site to ensure they are clear, accessible and of sufficient detail for even our most sophisticated visitors. Here are the types of information we gather. |
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information when you place an order. We use the information you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving the speed with which your order can be confirmed when we call you back, collecting relevant comments about our site, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when you add items to your cart on HandshoeMouseCanada.
- E-mail Communications: We will send you a confirmation of an order, and use your email to ensure your order is attended to and resolved. Once the order is complete, your email is stored in our archive system for auditing purposes, but you should never receive an additional email from our company, unless it is directly related to a matter which requires attention regarding your order.
| What About Cookies? |
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser, to enable our cart to track and store items in your Shopping Cart.
- The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
| Does HandshoeMouseCanada Share the Information It Receives?|
|Information about our customers is solely collected for ensuring proper customer service during the order process, and after-sale product information and technical support as needed. We never share, sell, transmit or furnish any customer information to any other company except as required by law. The only circumstances where we share customer information are outlined below. |
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages (i.e. couriers), sending postal mail and e-mail (i.e. invoices), processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice.
- Protection of HandshoeMouseCanada and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law or protect the rights, property, or safety of HandshoeMouseCanada, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit-risk reduction. This does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
| How Secure Is Information About Me?|
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you enter.
- We never collect payment information (i.e. credit card numbers, bank accounts, etc.) online but rather collect credit card information by calling customers directly, regarding a specific order.
- Payment information is not stored electronically at any time. Order forms are completed, and then stored and archived off-site in a secure location for at least the minimum period required by law.
| What Choices Do I Have?|
- As discussed above, you always can choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase.
- You can always simply call our toll-free number to request information, place an order, or confirm pricing, availability or shipping costs and methods.
| Are Children Allowed to Use HandshoeMouseCanada? |
|HandshoeMouseCanada does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use HandshoeMouseCanada only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.|
| Legal Notices|
|If you choose to visit HandshoeMouseCanada, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Legal Notices, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the province of Saskatchewan. If you have any concern about privacy at HandshoeMouseCanada, please contact us, and we'll do our best to find a suitable resolution to your concerns. |
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Legal Notices will change also. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account.